Thank you for your interest in The Academy at Bella Vista.
If you have questions or would like to schedule a personal tour please contact our marketing office.
Ande Bernthal, Marketing Director
The Academy & The Academy at Bella Vista
T: 303.938.1920, 800.943.1920
QMAP (Qualified Medication Administration Professional) immediate opportunity for a committed, caring individual with good communication skills and sense of humor, who would like to be part of a great, stable team. Shifts available seven days a week.
Key responsibilities in this role are:
· Medication administration
· Assisting our residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming, escorting and toileting
· Delivery of meals to resident apartments
We offer a competitive wage, health, life, and dental insurance, 401(k), paid time off, ongoing training and support.
We require the following qualifications:
· High school diploma
· Current QMAP in the State of Colorado
· One year of experience serving seniors, dementia care a plus
· Flexible schedule (some weekends/holidays required)
Email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.